Windows 10 is teaming up with Blizzard Entertainment as a sponsor of BlizzCon 2015, a convention devoted to bringing together Blizzard’s game universes and the global player communities that bring them to life. This year Blizzard is celebrating its ninth BlizzCon, which takes place at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California on Friday, 06 November and Saturday, 07 November.
For the first time ever, fans not attending BlizzCon 2015 in person can watch the Opening Ceremony streaming LIVE on their Xbox One via the Xbox Live Events interactive (XLEi) app starting Friday, November 6. (Details coming soon.)
I will be attending BlizzCon 2015 this year and look forward to seeing Windows 10 sponsoring one of the biggest PC gaming community events. I’m also giving five lucky fans passes to Blizzard’s big show, plus a copy of Windows 10 Pro.
If you’re interested in attending BlizzCon 2015 and you will be in the Anaheim, California area on 06 and 07 November, email me (major at xbox.com) and I’ll randomly pick five fans to attend the event as my guests.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Date / Time: 06 November to 07 November
- Location: Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California
- If you are randomly selected, you will receive an email with directions how to receive your badge and prize.
- I’m accepting invitation requests via email until 16 October at 12:00p EDT and will notify winners on or about 19 October.
- This offer is only for an invitation to the event – you are responsible for all other travel and/or lodging expenses.
Thanks and hopefully I’ll see you at BlizzCon 2015!