May 1st 2012 8:58 am PT
Today, IGN launched on Xbox LIVE bringing customized entertainment designed specifically for the gaming community by IGN Entertainment. The IGN app is available to Xbox LIVE Gold* members in the U.S., and includes the following features:
- Game previews, reviews, guides and gameplay videos.
- ‘Instant access’ to game help walkthroughs and IGN’s extensive catalog of popular shows, including “The Daily Fix,” “Strategize,” “Weekly ‘Wood” and more.
- Live streams of eSports events and content from the IGN Pro League, as well as inside access to events like E3.
- Movie reviews and exclusive trailers.
- Facebook sharing through Xbox LIVE.
*Xbox LIVE Gold membership and/or additional subscriptions/fees may be required. Kinect functionality available with select Xbox LIVE content and varies by feature and country. For additional details and availability, see http://www.xbox.com/live.