October 17th 2012 8:23 am PT
Following the US Presidential debate last night that was carried on Xbox, I though you’d like to see the following data from the interactive polling that was conducted on Xbox LIVE :
- More than 100,000 Xbox LIVE community members engaged in the 2nd presidential debate, responding to approximately 70 polling questions in real time.
- There were well over 2,000,000 individual responses to poll questions.
- Most poll questions averaged 35,000 to 40,000 respondents per question.
- Among the approximately 2,000 Xbox Undecided/Swing Voters who weighed in:
- 51% of undecideds declared Obama the victor, while 17% declared Romney the victor. 32% remained unsure of a winner.
- Among those who leaned Romney prior to the debate, 19% thought Obama won the debate, compared with 2% of pre-debate Obama leaners who thought Romney won the debate.
- 28% of undecideds either leaned or decisively supported Obama post-debate. 10% either leaned or decisively supported Romney post-debate.
- 52% of undecideds declared Obama the most truthful, and 17% declared Romney the most truthful.
- Among those who leaned Romney prior to the debate, 22% thought Romney was the most truthful, compared with 2% of pre-debate Obama leaners who thought Romney was most truthful.
- 56% of undecideds thought Obama was specific enough about his plans, while 17% thought Romney was specific enough about his plans.