February 26th 2013 12:01 pm PT
Today, we’re introducing a comprehensive destination for all Latino-oriented content on Xbox LIVE called “Zona Latina,” as well as the new app, Slacker.
Zona Latina (United States)
- The first experience on Xbox LIVE to allow you to access rich TV, movie, music, news and sports from various partners in a designated and easy-to-use Hispanic media hub available across the Xbox LIVE dashboard.
- Features culturally relevant content for Latinos from entertainment providers* such as Telemundo, Univision HBO GO, Hulu Plus, NBC Latino, and VEVO.
Slacker (United States, Canada)
- Explore millions of songs and hundreds of expert-programmed stations for free to Xbox LIVE subscribers.*
- Discover the latest music news, artist interviews and recommendations from Slacker’s team of music curators.
- Enjoy a personalized music experience with controls to adjust your radio with newer, older or more popular songs.
*Additional subscriptions/fees may be required or sold separately. Kinect functionality available with select Xbox LIVE content and varies by feature and country. For additional details and availability, see http://www.xbox.com/live.