December 23rd 2013 10:38 am PT
Have you always wanted to have a wood burning fire place in your gaming room?
Here I’ll show you how to use your Xbox One for a virtual fireplace. It’s simple:
- Open up Internet Explorer on your Xbox One (Say: Xbox, Go to Internet Explorer)
- Open up the address bar.
(Click this menu button or Say “Show Address Bar” while voice commands are active)
- Navigate to my blog via this short URL: mjr.mn
- Scroll to this post
- Click this link for the video on YouTube
(You may see a brief error about needing Flash, but then IE will pull in the HTML 5 version of the video)
- Click the full screen icon in the lower right of the video.
- Sit back and enjoy the sights and sounds of a real wood burning fireplace for the Holiday.
And you’ll never miss a game invite. Have a great Christmas everyone!
Tip: Use SmartGlass to open up IE, and type in the URL.