Content: Collection 1 Price: 1200 Microsoft Points Availability: Check availability in your Xbox LIVE region Dash Text: If you are a Call of Duty Elite premium member, you already have access to the content in this Content Collection. Redeploying with an arsenal of content unlike any in franchise history, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’s first downloadable “Collection” arrives stockpiled with not only four Multiplayer/Survival Mode Maps, but two Special Ops Missions—the first time Call of Duty has ever made Special Ops downloadable online. Armed with just this one content pack, players can choose between heading to a militarized Central Park in “Liberation,” destroying scenic vistas in a seaside Italian getaway in “Piazza,” raining glass on New York passersby from 70-stories-up in “Overwatch,” and battling beside a downed Air Force One in “Black Box.” As if that breadth of multiplayer variety wasn’t enough, fans of Special Ops can hop aboard snowmobiles to infiltrate a diamond mine in “”Black Ice” or head to India, where “Negotiator” will leave the fate of hostages in their hands. In a class of its own with half-a-dozen forms of content, Modern Warfare 3’s first downloadable “Collection” offers a range of combat and co-op the likes of which has never been seen before.
Content:Kinect Sports: Season Two – Challenge Pack #2 Price: Free Availability:Check availability in your Xbox LIVE region Dash Text: Brought to you by Bengay. Kinect Sports: Season Two gets another free serving of fantastic new game modes and challenges to send to friends! Throw yourself headlong into Receiver Fever (Football), Top Jumps (Skiing), Darts Vs Zombies (Darts), Pitcher Perfect (Baseball), Prize Driver (Golf) and Red Rally, Yellow Rally (Tennis).
Content: Fenix Rising Map Pack Price: 800 Microsoft Points Availability:Check availability in your Xbox LIVE region Dash Text: If you own Gears of War 3 Season Pass DO NOT purchase this content here as you will be charged again. Fenix Rising Map Pack This pack adds five new multiplayer maps: Academy, Anvil, Depths, The Slab and a remake of Escalation from the original Gears of War. Also included are 250 Gamerscore and four new multiplayer characters; Recruit Clayton, Savage Marauder, and new variants of Thrashball Cole and Savage Kantus. SEASON PASS owners should only access this update from the in-game store to avoid a duplicate charge.
To celebrate the winter season, Rare and BigPark today announced the “Midnight Mountain Ski Pack” for “Kinect Sports: Season Two.” Available on Xbox LIVE for 400 Microsoft Points, the action-packed game add-on includes three icy cool new slopes to keep the all-ages fun going throughout the ski season and beyond. As a free test run, players can download the ‘Pitch Black’ course free of charge to get a taste of the new content and a leg up on the competition.
Dare to take on Midnight Mountain with the new Skiing content that is sure to get hearts pumping. Set against the cloak of night, the “Midnight Mountain Ski Pack” provides an avalanche of fresh downhill fun with three floodlit ski runs. The Ski pack is available in all modes and includes new achievements to test speed and agility, and Challenges to send to friends both online and offline and in the Challenge Play mode on Xbox LIVE.
The three new courses in the “Midnight Mountain Ski Pack” include:
· Backwoods Blast – A high-adrenaline precision course through the forest with narrow straights, dizzying twists, and steep rollers to put your focus to the test.
· Pitch Black – For skiers who like to get airborne, this terrain-heavy course sports big jumps, steep banks, giant rollers, and vertical drops, where jumping is the key to getting a great time.
· After Hours – An Advanced Slalom course built for more gates and a faster rhythm – ideal for speed fanatics and classic racing fiends.
The “Midnight Mountain Ski Pack” is the latest in a series of game add-ons released for “Kinect Sports: Season Two.” Additional downloadable content will be made available in 2012, each release including some element of free content to keep you on the field and in the game. Stay tuned for details about “Challenge Pack #2,” coming in February 2012, and even news of a whole new sport!
Celebrate the count down to 2012 with 12 days of deals on games, add-ons, avatars and more from Xbox LIVE. Drop by Xbox LIVE every day to see what new deals we have for you – but remember these special discounts won’t last more than a day.
Content:RAAM’s Shadow: Pack 2 Price: 1200 Microsoft Points Availability:Check availability in your Xbox LIVE region Dash Text: If you own Gears of War 3 Season Pass DO NOT purchase this content here as you will be charged again. RAAM’s Shadow adds more than three hours of campaign gameplay, featuring missions on both sides of the Locust War. As the COG, play as the veterans of Zeta Squad: Tai, Minh, Valera, and Barrick. As the Locust, you are the fearsome General RAAM with all new executions and the power of the Kryllstorm. Also included are 250 Gamerscore, the Chocolate weapon skin pack, and six new character skins for Versus multiplayer.
Content:Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand Price: 1200 Microsoft Points Availability:Check availability in your Xbox LIVE region Dash Text: For purchasing the Limited Edition of Battlefield 3, you can grab your Back to Karkand expansion pack at no extra charge! Note that Back to Karkand requires the latest Multiplayer Update to play. Back to Karkand is a massive themed expansion pack. It features four of the most loved Battlefield maps ever, boldly reimagined with the power of the Frostbite 2 engine. It also gives you new weapons, vehicles, dog tags, and persistence in the form of all-new "assignments" to carry out on the battlefield. The maps included are Strike at Karkand, Gulf of Oman, Sharqi Peninsula, and Wake Island. All have been redesigned from Battlefield 2 as a return years later, changing the scenery and adding the powerful destruction that Frostbite 2 brings to the game
Complete details in the press release that went out earlier today:
“Kinect Sports: Season Two” Serves up Free Game Add-On to Separate the Pros from the Rookies
Launching Nov. 7, “Kinect Sports: Season Two Challenge Pack #1,” sponsored by Braun, brings six heart-thumping, sweat-inducing activities to elevate your game and inspire competitive fun for the whole family
Players, take your mark. The teams from Rare and Big Park Games today unveiled “Kinect Sports: Season Two Challenge Pack #1,” a free game add-on sponsored by Braun,and the first of our monthly updates for “Kinect Sports: Season Two.” Available Nov. 7 on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, “Challenge Pack #1” stirs up friendly competition in the living room with six new Challenge Play activities, helping eager athletes hone their athletic prowess on the field, green, court, slopes and even the dart board.
Invest sweat equity in all six new sports featured in “Kinect Sports: Season Two” through new exciting activities available in Quick Play and Challenge Play, allowing you to compete with your friends and family either in your living room or send a challenge over Xbox LIVE for friends to tackle later:
· Baseball: Frantic Fielder – Oil up your mitt and get ready for action! “Frantic Fielder” for Baseball gives all new meaning to playing catch. Fielding an endless stream of balls from a lineup of mascots tests everything from hand-eye coordination to speed. The more you catch the harder it gets – three misses and you’re OUT!
· Darts: Smart Shot – Exercise the brain and throwing arm simultaneously with “Smart Shot” for Darts. If hitting the bulls-eye wasn’t challenge enough, try competing against the clock with mathematical puzzles that require a sharp mind and even sharper aim.
· Football: Crazy Kicker – As the star kicker in “Crazy Kicker” for Football, you’ll discover the challenge of making a 40-yard field goal with all eyes watching. Account for factors like distance and wind to line up your shot perfectly and score! The crowd and mascots will cheer you on with every amazing goal.
· Golf: Champion Chip – “Champion Chip” for Golf takes the short game to a new level. Chip shots become increasingly challenging from different surfaces, distances, and with natural obstacles like wind steering the course.
· Skiing: Cool Ringings – Swoosh down the slopes with a license for speed, dodging mascots and ringing the cowbells for extra points in “Cool Ringings” for Skiing. Five different courses help players build their ski legs just in time for ski season.
· Tennis: Rapid Returner – Breaking a sweat is easy with “Rapid Returner” for Tennis, where mascots serve up a variety of zingers at increasing speeds to the forehand, backhand, net and baseline. If you’re looking for the ultimate Tennis training game, grab your racquet for and get ready for action.
New game add-ons will be made available each and every month through Spring 2012, with each release including some kind of free content to keep you on the field and in the game. Stay tuned for more details on additional challenges, features and even a whole new sport coming next year!
Content: Horde Command Pack Price: 800 Microsoft Points Availability: Check availability in your Xbox LIVE region Dash Text: The COG grows stronger with new fortification levels and command posts in Horde, two new weapon skin packs, and three multiplayer characters: Bernie, Onyx Guard, and Big Rig Dizzy. Also included are 250 Achievement Points; two new maps for Horde players, Azura and Rustlung; and a remake of the most popular Horde map of all time, Blood Drive.