Another week, another Xbox Live Arcade game! This time it’s ‘Feeding Frenzy.’
Stuck at work? Not near your Xbox 360 to download the free demo? Click here for a short video of the gameplay.
Here is the official marketing speak about the game:
It’s survival of the biggest in this action-packed deep-sea challenge. Eat your way to the top of the food chain as you swim through stunning environments and encounter deadly underwater predators. Power-ups, mermaids, and bonuses will help you on your quest to unseat the vicious Shark King!
– Stunning underwater environments and rich sound fx!
– In-game tips and fascinating oceanic trivia!
– Progress as multiple characters with exciting power-ups!
– Two amazing game modes and 40 underwater levels!
– Intuitive interface and addictive, unlimited gameplay!
Unlock secret skills and collect 6 screen-savers!
Edit: Not sure how you unlock the screen savers, I have asked for clarification from the arcade team.
Edit: Looks like the screen save line is a mistake. The arcade sent me this update:
The Xbox 360 version of Feeding Frenzy actually does not support secret skills or a screensaver mode. It does however support the following additional features to those posted earlier:
HD Graphics -1080i