The Arcade Hit program (permanent price reduction on some Arcade titles) launches on Tuesday this week. The first titles out of the gate are:
- Bankshot Billiards 2″ (PixelStorm). “Bankshot Billiards 2” improves on the original with nine game styles: classic 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Cutthroat, Euro 8-Ball, 14.1 Continuous, 3-Ball, Trick Shots, Time Trial and Golf. The game will be available for 800 Microsoft Points.
- Lumines LIVE!” (Q Entertainment Inc.). “Lumines LIVE!” is a deep and entertaining game experience, enhanced with vibrant music and newly designed skins that players can custom-select in Skin Edit mode. The game will be available for 800 Microsoft Points.
- Marble Blast Ultra” (Garage Games). In “Marble Blast Ultra,” players compete against each other by navigating marbles through moving platforms and dangerous hazards, while collecting rare gems and power-up enhancements, in an effort to complete each course in record time. The game is available for 400 Microsoft Points.
- Small Arms” (Gastronaut Studios). Easy to pick up but hard to put down, “Small Arms” is a frantic multiplayer action game with the feel of an arcade shooter. The game is available at 400 Microsoft Points.
- Zuma Deluxe” (Oberon Media). Gamers can explore more than 20 realms in Adventure mode and put their skills to the test in this fast-paced puzzle game. The game is available at 400 Microsoft Points.
Edit: Yes, this is the Arcade ‘release’ this week. There is no game release on Wednesday.