Here is the press release that just went out:
Step into the Octagon and experience the energy of the Ultimate Fighting Championship like never before with the launch of UFC on Xbox LIVE on Dec. 1. Order live UFC pay-per-view events in stunning high definition, access a library of live and on-demand video content, connect with friends to predict fight results, compare fighter stats and records, and more, all from one “ultimate fight center” – your Xbox 360.*
The ultimate destination for UFC fans, UFC on Xbox LIVE will broadcast its first live pay-per-view fight, UFC 140, from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto on Dec. 10. Catch all the pre-fight excitement in one place with weigh-ins, interviews, event previews, and press conferences, and share your predictions with fellow fans on a friends’ leaderboard, only on Xbox 360.
Headlined by an epic light heavyweight title fight between the devastating Jon Jones and elusive knockout artist Lyoto Machida, and featuring the much-anticipated rematch between former heavyweight champions Frank Mir and Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, UFC 140 promises to deliver a memorable night of action-packed fights to celebrate the premiere of UFC on Xbox LIVE.
UFC on Xbox LIVE provides the most in-depth UFC content available in one comprehensive location, including:
- Live and On-Demand Video– Event previews, UFC Countdown, press conferences, weigh-ins, interviews, workouts, highlights, and more, together for the first time on your big screen.
- Streaming HD Quality in 720p – UFC fans demand stunning HD viewing, and Xbox LIVE brings the most premium streaming HD to the big screen.
- Pay-Per-View with Ease – The biggest pay-per-view fights available to all Xbox LIVE members in HD and SD pricing options. Purchase directly with your credit card, Microsoft Points not required.
- Interactive Fight Card with Predictions – Size up the fighters with the tale of the tape and view their past fight results. Predict upcoming fights, compare results with friends for points and bragging rights, and see where you stand against them on the leaderboard, all accessible while watching the fight so you’ll never have to leave the excitement of the Octagon.
- Control the action with Kinect – Focus on the fight instead of looking for the remote. Navigate through the video content, bring up the Interactive Fight Card, or play, pause, and rewind that big punch, kick or submission…all with the magic of Kinect.