Microsoft retail stores are celebrating the launch of Sunset Overdrive with a series of in-store events and giveaways. Every store will hold a raffle with great prizes on the line, such as controllers, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Xbox music passes, and the Xbox One consoles.
Additionally, six of the largest Microsoft stores locations will go full Sunset City; to match the WonderTown Land atmosphere in Sunset Overdrive, the Stores will have a Sunset City insipired carnival atmosphere with a photo opp, a DJ outfitted as the hero, as well as Surface demo tables and special raffle entries for giveaways and more. The following stores will have the full Sunset Overdrive experience: Bellevue Square (Bellevue, WA), The Streets at Southpoint (Durham, NC), Century City (Los Angeles, CA), Dadeland Mall (Miami, FL), Mall of America (Minneapolis, MN), and Metropolis at Metrotown (Vancouver, Canada)
All Sunset Overdrive launch events take will begin at 10 p.m. on this coming Monday, October 27th.
Microsoft retail stores also have the following exclusive pre-order offers for Sunset Overdrive:
- If you pre-order Sunset Overdrive in store before Tuesday, Oct. 28, receive a $10 gift card for Microsoft Stores or $10 to spend in the Xbox Store if you order on MicrosoftStore.com. If you pre-order online and are an Xbox Live Rewards member, you get an additional $5, which is $15 or 15,000 points total, towards the Xbox Store..
- With Sunset Overdrive pre-orders through Microsoft Store, users will get exclusive melee weapons Acordes de la Muerte and The Hangover as an added bonus to the Day One Edition. They’ll also receive an exclusive white controller holder with the pre-order of the Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle.
- Everyone who pre-orders Sunset Overdrive bundle receives a special controller stand to match your new, white Xbox One system.
- Trade in your Xbox 360 or PS3 and receive $100 towards your Xbox One console purchase. More details about our game and console trade-in program here.
- The first 100 customers who pre-order Sunset Overdrive in each store will receive a special edition t-shirt
There are over 100 Microsoft retail stores in the US and Canada. Find your nearest location here.