We’ve been humbled by your interest in and passion for Xbox FanFest, and to thank you for your tremendous support, the team found a way to squeeze in one, final FanFest ticket giveaway. Through a random drawing starting now and ending tomorrow morning, a small number of eligible fans will win one, non-transferrable FanFest ticket each. All entries must be submitted by Friday, June 2, at 10:00 a.m. PT. Winners will be contacted after the drawing closes. To enter, provide:
- First and last name
- Email address to contact you (make sure it’s correct)
- Date of Birth
- Xbox Live Gamertag
We are accepting entries for the random drawing now (see Gamertag question below). VERY IMPORTANT – please read eligibility rules below.Last-Chance Xbox FanFest Tickets
To be eligible for these tickets (please read carefully):
- You cannot be a current Xbox FanFest ticket registrant; new winners only.
- Any person who participated in previous FanFest ticket giveaways is not automatically entered. This is a brand-new opportunity, and to participate you must enter this drawing.
- If your entry is selected, you have 72 hours from the time we send the notification email to claim your ticket. If you do not respond within that allotted time, we will move to the next eligible winner.
- Each registrant must be 21+ years old. Persons under 21 years old will not be allowed to enter Xbox FanFest, even if they are holding a ticket and arrive on-site at FanFest; no exceptions.
- Each registrant must have an account on Xbox Live and an Xbox Live Gamertag. Getting an account on Xbox Live is free. An Xbox Live Gold membership is not required to participate in Xbox FanFest. Sign up for an Xbox Live account here.
- If your entry is selected, you will be asked to provide a credit card to hold your ticket. There is no charge to reserve an Xbox FanFest ticket, but cancellation/no-show fees will be in effect starting on Monday, June 5, 2017. One-ticket per entry.
- We will require a valid, government-issued, picture ID (driver’s license, passport), at Xbox FanFest on-site check-in that matches the name on the registration and the ticket.
- One ticket; one person – tickets are no longer transferable and cannot be resold.
Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change or suspend this promotion at any time, and may rescind any gift awarded due to cheating, technology failure, or any other unforeseen issue that compromises the integrity of the promotion.
- It’s up to the individual to pay for their own travel and hotel accommodations to the LA area.
- Check-in for Xbox FanFest registrants will be between 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT on Sunday, June 11 in downtown LA. The check-in location will be revealed when all recipients receive their FanFest ticket next week. This check-in time is critical because Xbox will transport all FanFest fans to the Xbox Briefing later that afternoon by shuttles.
At the end of the Xbox Briefing, fans will be transported by shuttles to the Xbox community event, which goes from 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PT.