For the fifth year in a row, ID@Xbox is hosting a Pre-PAX Open House on the Microsoft campus! Register here (the event is free) to start your PAX party a day early!
This event has become a favorite tradition for our team. We love inviting everyone to spend time on our home turf and enjoy some of the most exciting new ID@Xbox games. We hope you’ll join us on August 30 (the Thursday before PAX) from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. to play games, meet the wonderful developers who made ‘em, and maybe even win a prize in our raffle!
Not only will you have the chance to check out more than 50 games releasing on Xbox One via the ID@Xbox program, you can also meet and chat with other teams at Microsoft. Say hello to the Xbox Ambassadors and spin their prize wheel to win some swag! Head to the Mixer area to try out the latest MixPlay experiences and get a glimpse at the future of interactive gaming. Chat with the Microsoft User Research team to share your personal feedback and help them make better products for you and everyone.
But what about the games?
The following eight games haven’t previously been announced for Xbox One. We’re thrilled to reveal for the first time that they’re coming to Xbox One through the ID@Xbox program and you can try them out at this event:
- Bot Rods (Holy Cow Productions)
- La-Mulana2 (Active Gaming Media)
- Museum of Simulation Technology (Pillow Castle)
- Orphan (2Dimensions)
- Revenant Dogma (KEMCO)
- Super Retro Maker (Digital Dominion)
- Thunder Rally (Typical Entertainment)
- Where the Bees Make Honey (Whitethorn Digital)
In addition to those, we’ve pulled together a great variety of ID@Xbox titles for fans to try out:
- Aftercharge (Chainsawesome Games)
- Ashen (Annapurna Interactive)
- Bad North (Raw Fury)
- Below (Capybara)
- Bendy and the Ink Machine (Rooster Teeth Games)
- Black Desert (Pearl Abyss)
- Children of Morta (11 bit studios)
- Dead Cells (Motion Twin)
- Deathgarden (Behaviour)
- Desert Child (Akupara Games)
- Epitasis (Epitasis Games)
- Eternity: The Last Unicorn (1C Publishing)
- Exception (Traxmaster Software)
- FAR: Lone Sails (Mixtvision)
- For the King (Curve Digital)
- Generation Zero (Avalanche Studios)
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (Steel Crate Games)
- Kingdom Two Crowns (Raw Fury)
- Mark of the Ninja: Remastered (Klei)
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (Funcom)
- My Time at Portia (Team17)
- Nippon Marathon (PQube)
- Outer Wilds (Annapurna Interactive)
- Projection : First Light (Blowfish Studios)
- RAZED (PQube)
- RemiLore (Nicalis)
- Revenant Dogma (KEMCO)
- Rival Megagun (Degica)
- SINNER: Sacrifice for Redemption (Another Indie)
- Starbound (Chucklefish)
- Strange Brigade (Rebellion)
- Super Meat Boy Forever (Team Meat)
- Supermarket Shriek (Billy Goat Entertainment)
- Superweights (Pompaduo)
- Swimsanity (Decoy Games)
- The Blackout Club (Question)
- The Jackbox Party Pack 5 (Jackbox Games)
- The Occupation (Humble Bundle)
- The Videokid (Chorus Worldwide Games Limites)
- Tunic (Finji)
- Vigor (Bohemia Interactive)
- Wargroove (Chucklefish)
- Yuppie Psycho (Another Indie)
And as if that weren’t enough, you’ll also get a chance to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Forza Horizon 4, from Microsoft Studios, and The MISSING: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories, from Arc System Works.
Open to Everyone
Not only is this a free event, you don’t even need a PAX ticket! Though if you’re under 18, please come with a parent or guardian.
ID@Xbox Pre-PAX Open House
Microsoft Conference Center
16070 NE 36th Way, Bldg 33 – McKinley
Redmond, WA 98052
If you’re driving in, there’s free parking available. There will also be buses taking attendees directly to and from the event from the Washington State Convention Center. These buses pick up at the motor coach and shuttle bus loading area every 15-30 minutes beginning at 4:30 p.m., running every 15-30 minutes through 9:00 p.m.
We hope to see you there! Don’t forget to RSVP!